See also: Jimmy
- jemmy (in some senses)
jimmy (plural jimmies)
- (in the plural only, dialectal [especially New England and Philadelphia], US, usually in the plural) Chocolate sprinkles used as a topping for ice cream, cookies, or cupcakes.
- (slang) A marijuana cigarette.
- A device used to circumvent a locking mechanism; a slim-Jim.
- (slang) Royal Navy slang for First Lieutenant (Executive Officer)
- (US) A jemmy; a crowbar used by burglars to open windows and doors.
- (US, slang) A penis.
- (US, slang) A condom.
- (SE, slang) Men's underwear.
- (rare) A male crab; a cock.
- Because of their brown color, the apparently false etymology of jimmies having been named after Jim Crow has led some to consider the use of the term jimmies to refer to chocolate sprinkles to be offensive. However, many people who are either unaware of this theory or who agree it is false do not consider this an offensive term.
- (marijuana cigarette): see also Thesaurus:marijuana cigarette.
- (sprinkles): hundreds and thousands (UK), sprinkles
- (penis): see also Thesaurus:penis.
- (condom): see also Thesaurus:condom.
chocolate sprinkles used as a topping
a device used to circumvent a locking mechanism
- To pry (something, especially a lock) open with or as if with a crowbar.
open with a crowbar