Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Jimmy
- jemmy (in some senses)
jimmy (plural jimmies)
- (plural only, dialectal, US, especially New England and Philadelphia) Chocolate sprinkles used as a topping for ice cream, cookies, or cupcakes.
- (slang) A marijuana cigarette.
- A device used to circumvent a locking mechanism; a slim jim.
- (slang, Royal Navy) First Lieutenant (Executive Officer)
- (US) A jemmy; a crowbar used by burglars to open windows and doors.
- (US, slang) A penis.
- 1989 October 10, Ice-T (lyrics and music), “The Girl Tried to Kill Me”, in The Iceberg/Freedom of Speech... Just Watch What You Say!, performed by Ice-T, track 6:
- And then she said, "Gimme gimme gimme" / Jumped on my jimmy and rode me like the Wild West
- (US, slang) A condom.
- (SE, slang) Men's underwear.
- (rare) A male crab; a cock.
- (US) A coal-car.
- Because of their brown color, the apparently false etymology of jimmies having been named after Jim Crow has led some to consider the use of the term jimmies to refer to chocolate sprinkles to be offensive. However, many people who are either unaware of this theory or who agree it is false do not consider this an offensive term.
- (marijuana cigarette): see also Thesaurus:marijuana cigarette.
- (sprinkles): hundreds and thousands (UK), sprinkles
- (penis): see also Thesaurus:penis.
- (condom): see also Thesaurus:condom.
chocolate sprinkles used as a topping
a device used to circumvent a locking mechanism
- To pry (something, especially a lock) open with or as if with a crowbar.
open with a crowbar