Jump to navigation Jump to search
crowbar (plural crowbars)
- An iron or steel bar, often with a flattened end which may also be hook-shaped, to be used as a lever to manually force things apart.
- An electrical circuit that prevents an overvoltage from causing damage.
- A type of cocktail made with only Crown Royal whiskey and lemon lime soda.
iron or steel bar used as a lever to manually force things apart
- Lua error in Module:labels/data/regional at line 2630: attempt to index global 'aliases' (a nil value) To force to move, usually with a crowbar; to prise.
- He crowbarred the door open.