Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌaɪsˈkɹiːm/
- enPR: īs'krēm, IPA(key): /ˈaɪs.kɹiːm/
Audio (US) (file)
- enPR: īskrēm', IPA(key): /aɪsˈkɹiːm/
- (uncountable) A dessert made from frozen sweetened cream or a similar substance, usually flavoured.
- Strawberries are particularly delicious with ice cream.
- (countable) A snack consisting of ice cream on a stick, in a cup or in a wafer cone.
- Can I have some money for an ice cream, Mum?
- (dessert): iced cream (dated), frozen cow juice
- (in a wafer cone): cone, cornet, ice cream cone, ice-cream cornet
in a cone
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked