Jump to navigation Jump to search
kinderwhore (plural kinderwhores)
- A young woman who dresses in provocative outfits reminiscent of children or their dolls.
- 1998, Elizabeth Wurtzel, Bitch: In Praise of Difficult Women:
- It allows for baby-doll dresses and kinderwhore fashions, for chunky high-heeled Mary Janes from Prada and solid-silver pacifier pendants...
- 2002, Malcolm Barnard, Fashion as Communication
- In much the same way as that in which Punk disrupted conventional notions of female beauty the 'kinderwhore' disrupts traditional or ideological versions...