Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (informal) Dirt or filth, especially when difficult to clean.
- The cinema floor was covered in grunge deposited by the crowds.
- (informal) The state of being filthy; grubbiness.
- Chad used to work as a coal miner, but couldn't handle the constant grunge.
- (music) A subgenre of alternative rock, originating from Seattle, Washington, which melds punk and metal.
- Alice liked to wear plaids and ripped jeans, and listen to grunge.
subgenre of alternative music
grunge m (uncountable)