Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alternative spelling of . See usage notes there.
- 1961 December, “Motive Power Miscellany: Eastern Region”, in Trains Illustrated, page 760:
- From Whitemoor, left at 6.45 p.m., the train's make-up usually includes also some Continental ferry wagons, originating from Harwich.
make-up (not comparable)
- Made-up, false, imaginary, fabricated.
- (informal) Of or relating to a reconciliation.
- Joe and Joanne had a big fight, and then apologized and had incredible make-up sex.
- We only argue because of the make-up sex.