Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: made up
- (transitive) To make up the whole; to constitute.
- A church is made up of its members.
- invented or fabricated
- He told me a made-up story of the events.
- changed by the application of cosmetics
- The clown was made up hours before the show.
- arranged or put together
- The front page was made up but had to be changed at the last minute.
- (Britain, regional) delighted, pleased, thrilled
- I was made up when the local team won.
changed by cosmetics