Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: kohë
- at once, immediately, right away
- Mine kohe poodi!
- Go to the store at once!
- right, in the immediate distance of
- Kuur on kohe selle puu taga.
- The barn is right behind that tree.
- (figuratively) soon, in a minute
- Rahune maha, ma kohe tulen.
- Calm down, I'll be there soon. (lit. "I'm coming right away", but this is most likely not the intention of the speaker)
- Michael Dunn, Gender determined dialect variation, in The Expression of Gender (edited by Greville G. Corbett)