Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
immediately (not comparable)
- In an immediate manner; instantly or without delay.
- I hope we can begin immediately.
2011 November 12, “International friendly: England 1-0 Spain”, BBC Sport:
- Spain failed to move through the gears despite exerting control for lengthy spells and a measure of perspective must be applied immediately to the outcome.
- See also Wikisaurus:quickly
in an immediate manner
- Indicates that the dependent clause describes something that occurs immediately after the independent clause's referent does.