Jump to navigation Jump to search
kyrielle (plural kyrielles)
- (now rare) A long rigmarole.
- A form of French verse written in rhyming couplets or quatrains, sometimes with a religious theme.
A form of poetic verse written in rhyming couplets or quatrains
kyrielle f (plural kyrielles)
- “kyrielle”, in Trésor de la langue française informatisé [Digitized Treasury of the French Language], 2012.
- English terms derived from French
- English 3-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English terms with rare senses
- French terms suffixed with -elle
- French 2-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French terms with audio links
- French lemmas
- French nouns
- French countable nouns
- French terms spelled with K
- French feminine nouns
- French dated terms