Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (law): A scholarly journal focusing on legal issues, normally published by an organization of students at a law school or through a bar association.
- (law): An article published in such a journal.
- Joe has an excellent publication record - he has two books, a law review, and a regular magazine article under his belt.
- (law): The student organization responsible for publishing such a scholarly journal.
- Students compete in various ways to be able to join the law review.