Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Looker
looker (plural lookers)
- (literally) One that looks or is actively looking; a watcher; an observer.
- One having a specific look or appearance.
- (slang) Someone or something who is remarkably good-looking.
- Wow, your new man is much more of a looker than your last one!
- A person who pretends to be interested in purchasing something but has no intention of doing so.
- Synonym: tyre kicker
- 2007, Michelle Blain, Your Real Estate Closing Explained Simply
- A good real estate agent will screen and separate potential buyers from lookers at the door […]
- (good-looking one): See Thesaurus:beautiful person
slang: good-looking one