Jump to navigation Jump to search
- emitting light; glowing brightly
- brightly illuminated (Can we add an example for this sense?)
- (emitting light): beamful, shining, radiant; see also Thesaurus:shining
- (brightly illuminated): lighted, lit up; see also Thesaurus:illuminated
emitting light; glowing brightly
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.