Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of, relating to, or by means of magic.
- 1981, William Irwin Thompson, The Time Falling Bodies Take to Light: Mythology, Sexuality and the Origins of Culture, London: Rider/Hutchinson & Co., page 109:
- But the vulva is the magical wound that bleeds and heals itself every month, and because it bleeds in sympathy with the dark of the moon, the vulva is an expression not of physiology but of cosmology.
- The fireworks created a magical atmosphere in that beautiful summer night.
- See also magic § Derived terms
relating to magic