Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Someone's nephew's wife.
- Someone's niece's wife (where same-sex marriage is recognised).
- Someone's sibling's daughter-in-law.
- Someone's spouse's sibling's daughter-in-law.
- (rare) Someone's spouse's niece.
- Someone's husband's niece. (Usually called a niece.)
- Someone's wife's niece. (Usually called a niece.)
daughter-in-law of someone's brother
daughter-in-law of someone's sister
daughter-in-law of someone's brother-in-law
daughter-in-law of someone's sister-in-law
niece of someone's husband — see niece
niece of someone's wife — see niece
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.