Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (law, business) A contract that enjoins a party not to disclose certain information.
- 2008, BioWare, Mass Effect (Science Fiction), Redwood City: Electronic Arts, →ISBN, OCLC 246633669, PC, scene: Noveria:
- Shepard: What sort of work do you do here?
Dr. Palon: I can't say. I signed a non-disclosure agreement. If we survive, I'd like to keep my job.
Dr. Palon: The location is terrible, but the pay is better than any other commercial lab.
- 2021 January 27, “Network News: Hydro-treated Vegetable Oil performs well in DBC tests”, in RAIL, issue 923, page 11:
- Due to Non-Disclosure Agreements, he was unable to confirm too much regarding the work on the '92s', […] .
contract not to disclose certain information