Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Russian) A Russian no; a negative response.
- (Russia, Russian) No in a Russian context.
- 1990 December 31, F. Coleman, “A Soviet Bombshell”, in Newsweek, volume 116, number 27, page 50:
- "Nyet," he said with an impatient wave, and walked into the cold night.
- 2010 Oct, John G. Hemry, “The Rift”, in Analog Science Fiction & Fact, volume 130, number 10, page 9:
- Nyet problem, Sarge.
|< 6||7||8 >|
|Cardinal : nyet|
- Hkaw Luk (2017) A grammatical sketch of Lacid, Chiang Mai: Payap University (master thesis)