Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An omission; something that is left out, missed or forgotten.
- A small oversight at this stage can lead to big problems later.
- Supervision or management.
- The bureaucracy was subject to government oversight.
- 2022 February 9, Tom Allett, “The BTP's eyes and ears in the air”, in RAIL, number 950, page 50:
- The drone operation is subject to strict regulatory oversight. Russell notes that due to UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and privacy laws, BTP can only fly its drones if they have a named specific purpose to do so.
overview — see overview
- (transitive, nonstandard) To oversee; to supervise.
- (Internet, transitive, Wikimedia jargon) To suppress content in a way that removes or minimizes its visibility or viewability.