Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Pleasing to the taste, tasty.
- For some instant noodles make a palatable, if not especially nutritious, meal.
- Tolerable, acceptable.
- The agreement was palatable to both of them.
- 2016 January 31, "Is Huma Abedin Hillary Clinton’s Secret Weapon or Her Next Big Problem?," Vanity Fair (retrieved 21 January 2016):
- Whether it’s palatable for the vice-chairman of Hillary’s presidential campaign to be embroiled in allegations of conflicts of interest, obtaining patronage jobs, or misrepresenting time worked remains to be seen.
- See also Wikisaurus:delicious
pleasing to the taste