Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Parliamentarian
parliamentarian (plural parliamentarians)
- A member of a parliament, congress or an elected national legislative body of another name.
- A person well-versed in parliamentary procedure.
- An officer in most legislative bodies charged with being well-versed in the parliamentary rules of that legislative house, and whose rulings are taken as authoritative, to be appealed only to the whole of the house itself under special rules.
member of parliament
- Of or relating to parliament.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Wood to this entry?)