Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- playfull (archaic)
- liking play, prone to play frequently, such as a child or kitten; rather sportive.
- Actually, we are pretty playful in our romantic life.
- funny, humorous, jesting, frolicsome.
- John is a playful fellow.
- A party hat is a playful conical hat people wear at parties.
- fun, recreational, not serious.
- A brainteaser is a playful puzzle posed as a test of intelligence.
- He was a rather playful artist.
liking or prone to play
funny, humorous, jesting, frolicsome
fun, recreational, not serious
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.