Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To serve a drink into a cup or glass.
- I poured out three beers for my guests.
- (transitive) To distribute or spread (something), as if it were a liquid.
- To leave a place quickly, and in large numbers.
- The rats came pouring out of every possible opening in the burning warehouse.
- To talk volubly and deeply. Usually implies telling the truth.
- She started crying, and she poured out the whole story, right from the beginning.
distribute or spread (something), as if it were a liquid