Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To load in advance (used especially in reference to software installed on a computer prior to sale).
- My computer came preloaded with wordprocessor software.
- (intransitive, Britain, slang) To drink cheap alcohol at home before going out socially.
- That nightclub is so expensive. Let's preload at your flat.
- (to load in advance): foreload
- The end diastolic pressure that stretches the right or left ventricle of the heart to its greatest geometric dimensions under variable physiologic demand.