- (obsolete) A particular point of form or ceremony.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Francis Bacon to this entry?)
- (fencing) The point of the sword in fencing.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Farrow to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
puncto (plural punctos)
- dative masculine singular of
- dative neuter singular of
- ablative masculine singular of
- ablative neuter plural of