Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Supposed, or assumed to be.
- 2012 January 1, Philip E. Mirowski, “Harms to Health from the Pursuit of Profits”, in American Scientist, volume 100, number 1, page 87:
- In an era when political leaders promise deliverance from decline through America’s purported preeminence in scientific research, the news that science is in deep trouble in the United States has been as unwelcome as a diagnosis of leukemia following the loss of health insurance.
- Normally assumed to be.
- Said by some people to be real or true or to have happened, although this may not be so
Normally assumed to be
- simple past tense and past participle of