Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
quadrangle (plural quadrangles)
- (geometry) A geometric shape with four angles and four straight sides; a four-sided polygon.
- A courtyard which is quadrangular.
- The buildings forming the border of such a courtyard.
quadrilateral — see quadrilateral
quadrangle f (plural quadrangles)
- (geometry) quadrangle
- quadrangle (four-sided polygon)
quadrangle m (oblique and nominative feminine singular quadrangle)
- quadrangular (of a polygon, having four sides and four angles)