Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The process or art of finding candidates for a post in an organization, or recruits for the armed forces.
- 2019 October, Rhodri Clark, “TfW seeks PRM derogation for Class 37 sets”, in Modern Railways, page 87:
- 'The recruitment of 72 new drivers means that we will have the resource to deliver additional services' said the spokesman.
- A style or process of recruiting.
- 2009, January 7, “Pete Thamel”, in Tebow and Bradford: Different Ways to Reach Summit:
- Tebow's and Bradford's production and leadership are undeniable, but their recruitments, offenses and personalities are vastly different.
- (biology, ecology) The addition of new recruits to a population.
- (physiology) The full aeration of a lung.
process or art of finding candidates or recruits