Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The process or art of finding candidates for a post in an organization, or of recruits for the armed forces
- A style or process of recruiting
- 2009, January 7, “Pete Thamel”, in Tebow and Bradford: Different Ways to Reach Summit:
- Tebow's and Bradford's production and leadership are undeniable, but their recruitments, offenses and personalities are vastly different.
- (biology, ecology) The addition of new recruits to a population.
- (physiology) The full aeration of a lung
process or art of finding candidates or recruits