re- + define
redefine (third-person singular simple present redefines, present participle redefining, simple past and past participle redefined)
- (transitive) To define again or differently.
- (transitive) To give a new or different definition to (a word).
- (transitive, computing) To define an area of storage, that has already been defined, in a different manner, e.g. changing it from textual to numeric.
to give a new or different definition to a word
to define an area of storage, that has already been defined, in a different manner
- third-person singular present indicative of redefinir
- second-person singular imperative of redefinir
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of redefinir.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of redefinir.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of redefinir.