Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: réfrigérant
- That cools or freezes; allaying heat or fever.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Francis Bacon to this entry?)
refrigerant (plural refrigerants)
- A substance used in a heat cycle that undergoes a phase change between gas and liquid to allow the cooling, as in refrigerators, air conditioners, etc.
- That which makes cool or cold, such as a medicine for allaying the symptoms of fever.
- a refrigerant to passion
- present participle of refrigerar