Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Standing in relation or connection.
Electric and magnetic forces are closely related.
- Being a relative of.
Everyone is related to their parents.
- Narrated; told.
- (music) Same as the adjective relative.
- (mathematics) Fulfilling a relation.
- (in combination) Having a relationship with the thing named
Hyponyms of related
standing in relation or connection
being a relative of
same as the adjective relative
fulfilling a relation
- simple past tense and past participle of