Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The residue, remainder or rest of something.
- (chemistry) The solid material remaining after the liquid in which it was dissolved has been evaporated; a residue.
- (fuzzy logic) A binary function from [0,1] × [0,1] to [0,1] which is defined in terms of the t-norm as follows: , where denotes the t-norm function and denotes the supremum.
- The residuum of the minimum t-norm is a function such that
- (law) The residue of an estate.
- (fuzzy logic): relative pseudo-complement