Jump to navigation Jump to search
rhinestone (plural rhinestones)
- An artificial diamond, strass.
- Synonym: strass
- Lucinda sewed rhinestones into her scarf to add a bit of flair.
an artificial diamond
rhinestone (not comparable)
- Made of or encrusted with rhinestones.
- Karl wore a cowboy hat with a rhinestone hatband when he played his country and western gigs.
- 2010, “Rhinestone Eyes”, in Plastic Beach, performed by Gorillaz:
- I'm a scary gargoyle on a tower / That you made with plastic power / Your rhinestone eyes are like factories far away