Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Rhodonite
- (mineralogy) A manganese inosilicate mineral with some substitution by iron and magnesium, of composition (Mn2+,Fe,Mg,Ca)SiO3.
- 2012 March 1, Lee A. Groat, “Gemstones”, in American Scientist, volume 100, number 2, page 128:
- Although there are dozens of different types of gems, among the best known and most important are […] . (Common gem materials not addressed in this article include amber, amethyst, chalcedony, garnet, lazurite, malachite, opals, peridot, rhodonite, spinel, tourmaline, turquoise and zircon.)
A manganese inosilicate mineral
- “Rhodonite” in David Barthelmy, Webmineral Mineralogy Database, 1997–.
- rhodonite mindat.org, Hudson Institute of Mineralogy, accessed 29 August 2016
rhodonite f (plural rhodonites)
- (mineralogy) rhodonite