Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
roadster (plural roadsters)
- a sea-going vessel riding at anchor in a road or bay.
- (nautical) A clumsy vessel that works its way from one anchorage to another by means of the tides.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Ham. Nav. Encyc. to this entry?)
- A horse for riding on the road.
- A sound, swift, well-fed hunter and roadster. — Thackeray.
- A bicycle, or tricycle, adapted for common roads, rather than for the racing track, usually of classic style & steel-framed.
- (Britain, dated) One who drives much; a coach driver.
- (Britain, dated, slang) A hunter who keeps to the roads instead of following the hounds across country.
- An open automobile having a front seat and a rumble seat.
- A person who lives along the road.
bicycle or tricycle adapted for common roads
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked