roughcast (plural roughcasts)
- A crude model.
- A rough surface finish, as of a plaster or stucco wall.
- A mixture of pebbles or similar material used to finish a plaster or concrete wall.
- (rough surface finish): pebbledash
a crude model
a mixture of plebbles or similar material
- To shape crudely; to form in its first rudiments, without correction or polish.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Dryden to this entry?)
- To apply a roughcast finish to.
- to roughcast a wall or building
to shape crudely