Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- (transitive, Britain, Ireland) To suspend or expel (an undergraduate) from university.
- He was sent down from Oxford for theft.
- (cricket) To bowl.
- (transitive, slang) To commit (someone) to a prison term.
- Eventually she was caught, and sent down for twelve years.
- (baseball) To demote a player within the levels of professional baseball.
- After performing poorly for the first month of the season, he was sent down to the minor leagues.
to expel an undergrad from university