Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To eject or erupt.
- (obsolete) To fire (a bullet, arrow etc.).
- (transitive) To remove from membership.
- He was expelled from school multiple times.
- 2011 December 14, Angelique Chrisafis, “Rachida Dati accuses French PM of sexism and elitism”, in Guardian:
- She was Nicolas Sarkozy's pin-up for diversity, the first Muslim woman with north African parents to hold a major French government post. But Rachida Dati has now turned on her own party elite with such ferocity that some have suggested she should be expelled from the president's ruling party.
- (transitive) To deport.
to remove from membership