- The primary colours in painting are red, yellow, and blue.
- Two of his ex-girlfriends, Joanna, and Rachel all showed up to the party.
- Package may contain a lithium-ion, nickel-cadmium, or sealed lead battery.
- Confucius taught four things: culture, conduct, loyalty, and faith.
serial comma (plural serial commas)
- A comma preceding the final conjunction in a list of three or more items, especially to provide clarity.
- Synonyms: Harvard comma (US), Oxford comma (UK, US)
comma preceding the final conjunction in a list
- Mandarin: please add this translation if you can
- Dutch: please add this translation if you can
- Finnish: Oxford-pilkku
- ^ Thomas Cleary, The Essential Confucius. New York, NY: Harper Collins, 1998. (p. 61)