- The act of joining, or condition of being joined.
- (obsolete) Sexual intercourse.
- Certaine Nations (and amongst others, the Mahometane) abhorre Conjunction with women great with childe.
- (grammar) A word used to join other words or phrases together into sentences. The specific conjunction used shows how the two joined parts are related. Example: Bread, butter and cheese.
- (astronomy) The alignment of two bodies in the solar system such that they have the same longitude when seen from Earth.
- (astrology) An aspect in which planets are in close proximity to one another.
- (logic) The proposition resulting from the combination of two or more propositions using the ∧ () operator.
- (in logic): disjunction
Hyponyms of conjunction (astronomy)
act of joining or being joined
grammar: word used to join words or phrases
astronomy: alignment of two bodies in the solar system such that they have the same longitude when seen from Earth
logic: proposition resulting from the combination of two or more propositions using the and operator
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked