Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
conjunctive (not comparable)
- (astrology, astronomy) Relating to a conjunction (appearance in the sky of two astronomical objects with the same right ascension or the same ecliptical longitude).
- (grammar) Relating to a conjunction (part of speech).
- (grammar) Relating to the conjunctive mood.
- (grammar) Of a personal pronoun, used only in immediate conjunction with the verb of which the pronoun is the subject, such as French je or Irish sé
- (grammar, of a verb) Subjunctive: inflected to indicate that an act or state of being is possible, contingent or hypothetical, and not a fact.
- (logic) Of or relating to logical conjunction.
- (obsolete) Closely united.
- (subjunctive): subjunctive
Derived terms from conjunctive
grammar: relating to a conjunction
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.