Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
disjunct (plural disjuncts)
- (logic) One of multiple propositions, any of which, if true, confirm the validity of another proposition (a disjunction)
- (linguistics) Any sentence element that is not fully integrated into the clausal structure of the sentence.
- (linguistics) An adverbial that expresses the speaker's or writer's attitude towards, or descriptive statement of, the propositional content of the associated clause or sentence.
- (in logic): disjunction
- (an adverbial): sentence adverb
- "Disjunction" in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy