Jump to navigation Jump to search
serial (not comparable)
- Having to do with or arranged in a series.
- Synonym: sequential
- Doing something repeatedly or regularly as part of one's lifestyle or career.
- Synonym: career
- The serial killer had a string of victims across seven states.
- He was a serial entrepreneur, always coming up with a new way to make cash.
- Published or produced in installments.
Having to do with or arranged in a series
serial (plural serials)
- A work, such as a work of fiction, published in installments, often numbered and without a specified end.
- A publication issued in successive parts, often numbered and with no predetermined end.
- (computing, slang) A serial number, esp. one required to activate software.
- Go to these sites for serials, cracks and keygens.
- DeLone et. al. (Eds.) (1975). Aspects of Twentieth-Century Music. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall. →ISBN, Ch. 6.
- serial at OneLook Dictionary Search
- Google books: uses of serial
- Alires, Israel, Isreal, Lieras, Sailer, Sal Rei, ariels, railes, realis, relais, resail, sailer, serail
- (broadcasting, film) series
- türk seriallar ― Turkish TV-series
- Azərbaycanlılar türk seriallarına baxmağı çox sevirlər.
- Azerbaijanis love watching Turkish TV-series.
Declension of serial
Possessive forms of serial
- “serial” in Obastan.com.
serial m inan
- (television) series (television program which consists of several episodes that are broadcast in regular intervals)
declension of serial
- (adjective) serialowy
- serial in Wielki słownik języka polskiego, Instytut Języka Polskiego PAN
- serial in Polish dictionaries at PWN
serial (plural seriales)
serial m or f (plural seriales)