- serialise (UK)
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈsɪɹiəlaɪz/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈsɪəɹiəlaɪz/
- Hyphenation: se‧ri‧al‧ize
- (computing) To convert an object into a sequence of bytes that can later be converted back into an object with equivalent properties.
- To write a television program, novel, or other form of entertainment as a sequence of shorter works with a common story.
- (computing): deserialize
convert an object into a byte sequence that can be converted back
write entertainment as a sequence of shorter works