Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: side-car
sidecar (plural sidecars)
- A one-wheeled attachment to the side of a motorcycle to allow for a separate seat for a passenger or cargo space.
- Coordinate term: forecar
- A cocktail made with cognac (or brandy), triple sec liqueur, and lemon juice.
- 2011 October 3, Wayne Curtis, “From Tiki to Tacky—and Back”, in The Atlantic:
- Faux 19th-century bartenders in sleeve garters and baroque facial hair ply their trade in pre-Prohibition bars. Women wearing cloche hats order sidecars at speakeasies.
one-wheeled attachment to a motorcycle
sidecar m (plural sidecars or sidecar)
- “sidecar”, in Diccionario de la lengua española, Vigésima tercera edición, Real Academia Española, 2014
- sidecar (cocktail)