Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- (manner) In a like style or manner.
2013 June 8, “Obama goes troll-hunting”, in The Economist, volume 407, number 8839, page 55:
- The solitary, lumbering trolls of Scandinavian mythology would sometimes be turned to stone by exposure to sunlight. Barack Obama is hoping that several measures announced on June 4th will have a similarly paralysing effect on their modern incarnation, the patent troll.
- The sisters dressed similarly.
- (conjunctive) Used to link similar items
- (in a like style or manner): likewise
in a similar style or manner