Jump to navigation Jump to search
skullcap (plural skullcaps)
- A small domed cap that covers the area from the forehead to just above the back of the neck.
- A yarmulke-like hat worn as an element of ghetto fashion.
- (anatomy) The calvaria, the top part of the skull, covering the cranial cavity containing the brain.
- (botany) Any of several species of flowering plants of the genus Scutellaria, in the Lamiaceae family.
- (historical) A torture device for compressing the skull.
- (yarmulke): kippah
cap that covers the area from the forehead to just above the back of the neck
the top part of the skull — see calvaria