Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 English
- 2 Middle English
- 3 Polish
- Marked by snow, characterized by snow.
- snowy day
- Covered with snow, snow-covered, besnowed.
- snowy hillside
- Snow-white in color, white as snow.
- Synonym: niveous
marked by snow
snow-covered — see snow-covered
white as snow — see white as snow
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
snowy (plural snowies)
- (informal) Synonym of
- 2010, Elaine Landau, Snowy Owls: Hunters of the Snow and Ice:
- Adult male snowies are nearly white. They become whiter as they get older. Female birds are usually white with narrow black or brown bars and spots. Young snowies are darker than the adults, and they have heavier markings.
- snowy at OneLook Dictionary Search
- snowy (resembling snow in temperature or colour)
snowy m (not comparable)
- (rare) Of or pertaining to dreams (imaginary events seen while sleeping)
declension of snowy
- snowy in Polish dictionaries at PWN