- Of or pertaining to dreams.
- Resembling a dream; dreamlike.
- 2007, Richard John Neupert, A History of the French New Wave Cinema, →ISBN Invalid ISBN, page 109:
- Rather, novelist Louise de Vilmorin, whose popular novel Madame de had been recently filmed by Max Ophuls, joined Malle in reworking Denon's novella and updating it into a combination of a modern comedy of manners and a daring, even oneiric love story that played with and defied many conventions of the romance genre.
- 2013 September 21, Thomas Marks, “The Memory Palace: a Book of Lost Interiors, by Edward Hollis, review [print edition: Compendium of things now missing]”, in The Daily Telegraph (Review), page R29:
- ... The Memory Palace [is] Edward Hollis's idiosyncratic tour of a series of historical interiors that have all disappeared or been dismantled. ... Hollis might have done far more with literature's unique contribution to our sense of domestic space as both commemorative and creative. ... [A]mid all the palaces with their dreamlike interiors, there is puzzlingly no place for the many oneiric palaces of poetry.
of or pertaining to dreams
resembling a dream; dreamlike — see dreamlike