Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A hair which has split at the end, usually from dryness or poor nutrition.
- I've got so many split ends – I think I must be working too hard.
- (in the plural) The condition of having hairs with split ends.
- (American football) The position which lines up wide and on the offensive line of scrimmage, whose primary job is to serve as a wide receiver.
- Synonym: wideout
- Jones played split end.
- (American football) A player playing the position of split end.
- The split end ran deep.
hair which has split at the end
condition — see schizotrichia