Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ʌfɪŋ
- present participle of
- The matter used to stuff flexible hollow objects such as pillows and saddles.
- Any of many food items used to stuff another.
- stuffing for a Christmas turkey
- A mixture of oil and tallow used in softening and dressing leather.
- (Internet) The insertion of many copies of a word into a web page in an attempt to increase its search engine ranking.
- (US, finance, law) A tax loophole whereby a corporation acquires property that will result in a loss of revenue, purely in order to reduce its tax liability.
food items used to stuff another
insertion of many copies of a word into a web page